House Details Home
In The House
- 2 queen size beds
- 1 full size bed
- 2 twin size beds
- (lots of couches and room for sleeping bags)
2 full baths
- Recently remodeled & very clean!
- Walk in shower with seat upstairs.
- Full size tub (for dirty kids) downstairs.
2 large living rooms
- Upstairs main living room has TV, couch, table for meals or games, vaulted ceiling, large windows, full view of the lake and wood burning stove.
- Downstairs living room has TV, couch, chairs…. Great for kids!
- Fully Remodeled Kitchen (2014) (stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, pots, pans, utensils, gas oven, kitchen bar.)
- 1 lower level partial kitchenette (refrigerator, microwave, eating area)
- All bedding linens and pillows are provided
Outside and at the Lake
- 90 feet of spectacular sandy lakefront
- Large fire pit with lots of seating near the lake
- Large yard for games (bring your volleyball, badminton, soccer ball, etc…)
- Weber charcoal grill
- Wood burning stone brick grill (a little more work but amazing results!)
- Fishing boat (bring your own motor)
- Canoe and paddles
- Shuffle board court
- Variety of life vests and cushions
- Wooden dock for relaxing on the water
- Tons of hiking near by
- Abundant fish and wild life!
Things to consider
- Please bring your own towels, soap and paper products
- Additional boat rentals and motor rentals are available nearby
- Internet included
- Dogs may stay on a case by case basis for an additional fee of $75 (per week minimum)
There are tons of activities for indoor and outdoor fun! Right on the lake there are several restaurants and bars for evening enjoyment. Down town Rhinelander has many dining options, stores, shops, bowling alleys, movie theatres, and much more…! For more information visit the Rhinelander Chamber of Commerce,
www.rhinelanderchamber.com. The area also features river boat cruises, a planetarium, logging museum, parks, library, and more...
This is an owner managed property. When the house is not rented, the owner is there with his family and friends enjoying the property and making sure everything is in great shape! If there are any problems, the owner has contacts right on the lake that can get anything fixed and operating quickly.